I crave intimacy but I get confused and uncomfortable when I’m shown even the slightest bit of attention or affection.
Hi! I'm Priscilla, 20, from Costa Rica. Small but cute country. Future Industrial Engineer. I ♥ Coldplay, Lifehouse, The Maine, Keane, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, James Morrison, Friends, Big Bang Theory, Sex And The City, Grey's Anatomy, One Day, Pride And Prejudice, The Duchess, my bed, TOMS, UK, COFFEE and Tea :)
I'm crazy, but who in this world is sane?!
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
I know that I’m hard to love. Some days I’m all smiles and affection and then other days there’s nothing I want more than to be quiet and lie in bed.
Sometimes I get angry about stupid things and won’t want to talk to you. Other days I’ll think that you’re the most perfect person in the world.
Please don’t give up on me. I know it’s not easy but I’ll always come back to you."